CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Noodle Station

Yesterday i've viewed Ravejoint.com, to search some foods and restaurant in K.k and Sandakan area. Quite helpful but then i guess still lack of info. So today i joint the Ravejoint after realize I've tried varieties of food in diff restaurant after looking back at my photo album.

Noodle Station is 1 of my favourite dining place in Shah Alam area, it juz 5mins away from my Baiduri Apartment. U can go there either by Bas (Rapid KL Rm1, Bas Seranas RM0.50) or Taxi around rm3~rm5 from Section 7. Noodle Station in SACC Mall (Shah Alam City Centre) are the new outlets which officially opened early 2009. I've saw this restaurant in Tesco, Alor Star before but never tried of it.
After give it a try at Shah Alam, i really love this restaurant. Their speciality are own-made noodles and variety of beverages. I love their Wantan noodles in garlic sauce.

Oh yea, my fren make a surprise birthday for me here, they bought me a cute piece of cake from Secret Recipe next to Noodle Station XD love my frens!
But then, not their noodles that make it as my favorite restaurant, i will easily feel bored with their noodles if i eat them more then twice a week. I would recommend this place for a group of chatter. I prefer spending hours here just by drinking their variety of beverages. There was 1 time when i'm with billy, i ordered 2 drinks, w'out eating!! haha



I wont miss this restaurant since i can dine in there again at Alor Star! ;)

0 comments: