Dah dekat 4 bulan aku kerja kat sini. Kerja ok, aku suka, coz I'm meeting new people, its like im not base in the office. Kalau kat ofis pon ramai call untuk discuss, set appointment and others. Oh yeah, previously my position was as a Patent Executive, after 2 months I've been transfered as a Personal Assistant to my CEO.
And plus, now I'm also a marketing coordinator. Been busy dengan exhibition yang kitorg akan join, taun ni je ada 3 exhibitions, and ada satu 1 just after raya.
Time start kerja xde la fikir sangat pasal duit, but now its like, I dont think its enough, and Im not thinking of finding new job ok. Im just thinking, how to double my salary or at least how to get extra penny in a month.
Well last month was a blast for me, since slalu kluar buat kerja untuk my boss, so my boss bagi duit kopi yang agak lumayan, means everytime kluar, dia hulur duit.
But this month is fasting month, so x kluar mana2 pon. So I start to think....how? Xkan nak harap duit kopi dari boss je kot. I have to do something, but how?
I got few commitment now, my own insurance, house rental, maybank savings, broadband, memang la org lain cakp x banyak pon. But for me, still I have to spend a lot for these.
Plus, I want to buy so many things for myself...plasma TV, Blackberry, Xbox and more.
Instead of paying for these commitment and buying things for my pleasure, what else I can do to make my money grow.



0 comments:
Post a Comment