CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another New Chapter in My Life

Wow! It's been a long time that I didnt checked my own blog. lol.

OK! Currently I am staying at Gombak, which fasa, i wont give a hint ;p
Firstly I will write about the training programme that I've just entered for 4days, which is Biotechnology Entrepreneurship Special Programme a.k.a BeST under Biotech Corp.

The venue, UniRazak new campus in the middle of Kl town.

I'm glad I'm undergo the training at UniRazak coz there are 2 Group for our intake, one group at Unirazak and another at UniKL which I heard, the trainer n the module used at UniKL was damn bored.

The best part is, F-R-E-E breakfast n tea!!! yeah who doesnt love free things, especially Malaysian, including me. I enjoyed their meal everyday!! yeah~ ;P

Furthermore, I enjoy meeting new friends. Guess what, in this programme, I've meet back my old friend from Perlis matriculation, Unisel-ian and even friend of friend.

What a small world :)

What I like bout this programme are, they prepared us with the real world, Means they helped us to show our confident, how to conduct a formal meeting.

As a summary, they are trying to prepare us to face the corporate world out there.

Hey, is there any programme that provide u such experience + free 2 meals everyday + allowance rm1000.

They paid, , they feed n they provide the best place for the trainee.

N if u show improvement everyday, they will recommend u to their other biotech company under Biotech Corp. SO.. . .


For u guys out there, just check the requirement to enter this programme, they will conduct BeST programme every year.


BeST Programme

0 comments: